Are you looking to join a supportive team environment in the beautiful Northern Rivers of NSW? Surrounded by a magnificent mountain landscape, Murwillumbah is a vibrant and eccentric town where you can achieve a satisfying work-life balance. If you prefer the coastal scenery or are looking to commute, we are located approximately 30 minutes from Coolangatta and 45 minutes from Byron Bay. Because of this, you can enjoy a picturesque drive through the countryside without the traffic delays and M1 congestion. The community is also supported by a great range of dedicated General Practitioners and a Community Mental Health Team.
As a member of the Ascending Psychology team, you will be supported to practise in your chosen area of expertise. That might include children and families, adults, older adults or forensic populations. We also have exciting opportunities to diversify your clinical work, whether that be in the medico-legal space or in the delivery of workshops and training. As a practice, we routinely receive referrals for Section 32 Assessments and Parental Capacity or Family Assessments. These are funded both privately and through Legal Aid.
So if you are a motivated and passionate Psychologist looking to transition into private practice, we would love to hear from you. You are welcome to fill in the below enquiry form. Alternatively, contact our practice directly on (02) 6693 2112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other benefits in working with us include:
- Very flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Opportunity for weekend work at a higher rate
- High volume of diverse referrals
- Free peer supervision and clinical support
- Full administration support, including reception, bookings, marketing, and any other day-to-day requirements
- Access to an online psychometric test library
- Subsidised professional development & training for full-time team members
- Capacity to focus purely on your clinical work without worrying about other administrative tasks that can be stressful in private practice
- Great remuneration rates