At Ascending Psychology, our therapists are highly qualified to ensure you receive quality care and treatment for a variety of conditions. To ensure you receive treatment that is right for you, our Psychologist’s are trained in a variety of different therapy modalities, including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Narrative Therapy, Short-term Psychodynamic Therapy, Behavioural Therapy, and Dialectical Behaviour Therapy. If you have a preference for the therapy you need, please feel free to discuss this with our team.
We offer Bulk Billing options to all clients referred by a General Practitioner. We are also approved providers for the Healthy Minds Programs funded by the local PHN. Finally, DVA and Work Cover referrals are also accepted.
Referrals are accepted for the following difficulties:
- Acute, Chronic and Emerging Depression or low mood
- Acute, Chronic and Emerging Anxiety
- Phobias including Social Phobias
- Emotional Difficulties, including Grief and Anger
- Developmental Difficulties and Behavioural Issues in Children, including Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Family and Relationship Therapy
- Perinatal Depression
- Gender & Identity
- Low Self-Esteem & Confidence
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Complex PTSD
- Violence and criminal behaviour
- Self-harm & Suicidal Risk
- Addiction including alcoholism, drug use and gambling
- Eating Disorders including Anorexia and Bulimia
- Psychosis, Schizophrenia and Delusional Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorders, including Borderline Personality Disorder, Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Antisocial Personality Disorder.